Registration Information & Forms
It's easy to get started here at Holy Rosary Catholic School. The registration form for a new student is accessed by clicking the link below. Fill out the forms and bring to the school with your child's Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate and Immunazation Records. We will copy those for you.
You are always welcome to make an appointment for a tour of our school with our school principal, Mrs. VanPelt. She will explain all the special things about Holy Rosary Catholic School and why you should pick us for the education and formation of your child.
Please come in and see us:
161 9th Street, Idaho Falls or call for an appointment: (208) 522-7781
Pre-registration for Returning Students
All returning families are asked to fill out the pre-registration form and pay their Registration Fee to hold their child's spot for next year.
Please complete the following:
Parent Authorization for Release of School Records (for transfer students that have attended a different school)
Annual Fall Registration
- In August for returning students and new students that have already completed the pre-registration process.
These are the forms that you will need to fill out to complete the Fall registration process in August. Print and fill out your forms ahead of time to save precious minutes:
1. Media release / field trip form / Panther Pause delivery preference (1 per family)
2. Student Health Information Sheet - English (1 per student)
3. Daycare/After-hours Registration form (1 per family)
3. Internet Protection Act form (1 per child - K to 6th only)
4. Free and Reduced Application (1 per family) if you feel that you will qualify
5. Aplicaciones de comida gratis o a precio reducido
6. Handbook acknowledgement form (1 per family - to be returned at Back to School Night)