How to Volunteer
No needs at this time. Check back often for upcoming opportunities.
1. Attend a Safe Environment class and pass a background check.
To learn more about Safe Environment
Training, click here.
2. Schedule times with school personnel to work.
3. Sign in at our office for volunteer session.
4. Get a school badge and place on clothing, so that badge may be seen plainly.
5. Report to your volunteer location.
6. Before leaving, record volunteer hours in volunteer book located at the office.
7. Sign out at the office and turn in the school badge.
Holy Rosary Catholic School
161 9th St
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Phone: (208) 522-7781
Fax: (208) 522-7782
Email: To reach a specific person, by email, click here
School Year Hours
Mon-Fri 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM -6:00 PM
Closed Sat-Sun and on no-school days
National Catholic Educational Association
Western Catholic Educational Association
Reading & Language Resources
St. John Paul II Parish
Diocese of Boise
Catholic Charities of Idaho
US Conference of Catholic Bishops
The Holy See
Enrollment is now open for the 2020-2021 school year. Call (208) 522-7781, or click here, for more information.
To receive Text Alerts
Text: @3h82g68 To: 81010